Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nicole Scherzinger about GaGa and RedOne


Nicole Scherzinger, leader of the "Pussycat Dolls" as spoken in an interview for "X Magazine" about working with RedOne on her new album and she said a few comments about Lady GaGa:

“I’ve been working with RedOne, which is an honour. He’s an unbelievable producer and musician. He had made some amazing songs with Lady GaGa. Now, there is someone with the ‘x factor’.”
Asked whether her material tops GaGa’s ‘Bad Romance’, she said:

“Well, ‘Bad Romance’ is untouchable. I can’t compare my stuff to any of Lady GaGa’s songs because her songs are just classic and brilliant. I can’t touch GaGa or RedOne in that space, but I know that we’ve created something unique of our own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...