Thursday, September 23, 2010

RedOne on Born This Way: "It's too precious for me to talk about it. It's crazy."





Why does Lady Gaga think her new album will "piss people off"?


Gaga's friend and producer RedOne, thinks it might be because the album is all about her liberation. "I think it's more of her freedom album. It's like freedom this album ... it's her album!" he said in an interview with MTV News.

However, he wasn't spilling much more than that. Gaga has implied that 'Born This Way' will be bitter and political. Whatever it is, we're sure that Mother Monster will amaze the world yet again with another award winning album.

"To be honest with you, I think that this album that she's making is too precious to talk about. When it comes out you'll hear and you'll make your choice," he said. "I think you're gonna love it. But I think it's too precious for me to talk about it. It's crazy."

RedOne said that as far as he knows there will be no Beyoncé-type collaborations on 'Born This Way'. He did say, thought, it will have an entirely new sound.

"I said with everything I do I want to shock people. Honestly, it's like whatever I do, I always want to shock people sonically, lyrically with the writer, anything that's gonna get the reaction," he said. "And so when it comes to her album, I mean honestly, I really think it's too precious, it's too good to talk about. I don't want to talk about it at all. I just want to save it. I'll let her talk about it. It's her. It's her presenting Gaga. I'm the producer, but she's the artist.

"Whatever happens later is going to happen," he said about which of his tracks might make the final cut. "I can't say I'm doing this or I'm doing that. It's a surprise. I want to leave it like that."

What are you expecting from Born This Way? Let us know in your tweets and comments!!

@ladygaganewsnow
@HausofAntonio
@amanda_hooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...